There are many troubling issues with mail-in voting. Hundreds of thousands of ballots have been sent back due to defects. That alone is alarming, but there are many more reasons why mail-in voting is problematic:
- It’s not constitutional: Our Founding Fathers established one day in November to vote in person.
- Ballots lost for various reasons
- Since 2012, 28 million ballots went missing…That’s 1 in 5 or 20%!!!
- Election officials invalidating ballots due to no postmark
- Ballot harvesting
- Ballot tampering
- The postal service overwhelmed delaying on-time arrival of ballots
- This just happened in Michigan and Tennessee
- New York’s recent primary had between 21% and 25% of their votes invalidated. That’s between 21% and 25%!!!
Elections are often decided by 1% or 2% and somehow 20% of mail in ballots have been lost since 2012.
Something must be done to secure the 2020 election, and We the People can help make that happen.
President Trump is encouraging us to send in our ballot as early as possible and then to verify it has been counted. You can check if your ballot has been received here. The more secure option is to vote in person or drop ballots off personally. Both can be done at our Ravalli County office in Hamilton.
Watch this clear and concise video from The Heritage Foundation to learn more.