- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Stevensville Planning and Zoning
October 7, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Please check back later today, 10/7, for any updates to this event.
Please come support us in standing against the Burnt Fork Estates. There’s a whole host of issues that are being overlooked to push through the development of this area.
- The City of Stevensville doesn’t have water rights
- Sewage will be over capacity
- The roads and traffic are insufficient
- To address these issues it will require a LOT of money
- How will Stevensville pay for this?
- Current zoning will need to change
What’s on the agenda?
Discussion/Decision: Recommendation on Approval, Approval with Conditions, or Denial of Subdivision Application for Burnt Fork Estates
The Burnt Fork Estates project overview can be found here.
It does appear to be within the city limits.