- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect this personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. This personal information such as phone numbers and email addresses will never be shared or sold to third parties for any reason.
- We will make readily available to subscribers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles, to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use License
- Modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by Stand Together For Freedom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Stand Together For Freedom’s website are provided “as is”. Stand Together For Freedom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stand Together For Freedom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stand Together For Freedom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stand Together For Freedom’s Internet site, even if Stand Together For Freedom or a Stand Together For Freedom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on Stand Together For Freedom’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stand Together For Freedom does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Stand Together For Freedom may modify the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Stand Together For Freedom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stand Together For Freedom has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stand Together For Freedom of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Stand Together For Freedom’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions